Good morning Pacific Union School and Monday! Today is September 11th.
Did you know that libraries are a treasure trove of some of our most joyful memories? You can celebrate those memories, and libraries today with National Libraries Remember Day!
On this Date in United States History:
Some Things to Remember for Students:
· Sign-ups for ASB have been sent out by Mrs. Loch. If interested, then sign up!
· Please, no spitting on campus or in the hallways.
· Please make sure you take care of our bathrooms! Don’t put anything in the toilets or urinals that don’t belong there.
· September is also suicide and school attendance awareness month!
Some Things to Remember for Parents:
· Our Wellness Center Empowerment groups start this week. Remember these are optional for students.
· If your student plans on playing a sport this school year, then they must have a current physical on file. Don’t wait, go get an updated physical ASAP.
· DELAC committee meeting this evening at 6:00pm
· Wednesday at 6:00pm will be the next PTO meeting
· Thursday at 6:00pm Board Meeting
So, with all of that, let’s go take advantage of the opportunity we are given today. Be safe, Be respectful and Be Responsible.
Remember, you have the power to make it a great day or not. However, the choice is yours.