Good morning Pacific Union School and happy Friday!!! Today is September 8th.
Believe it or not, we all have a common enemy. Today is the day we are called to stand up to that enemy! Today is National Stand Up to Chancer Day!
On this Date in United States History:
Some Things to Remember for Students:
· Sign-ups for ASB have been sent out by Mrs. Loch. If interested, then sign up!
· Please, no spitting on campus or in the hallways.
· Please make sure you take care of our bathrooms! Don’t put anything in the toilets or urinals that don’t belong there.
· September is also suicide and school attendance awareness month!
Some Things to Remember for Parents:
· Our Wellness Center Empowerment groups start this week. Remember these are optional for students.
· Please make sure you are driving slowly and safely through the parking before and after school. Please be mindful it is a busy time, and we need to be safe for everyone picking up and dropping off kids.
· Black gates need to be shut and locked at all times. Please use main entrance onto school grounds.
· If your student plans on playing a sport this school year, then they must have a current physical on file. Don’t wait, go get an updated physical ASAP.
So, with all of that, let’s go take advantage of the opportunity we are given today. Be safe, Be respectful and Be Responsible.
Remember, you have the power to make it a great day or not. However, the choice is yours.
I hope you all have a great weekend! We will see you all again on Monday!