Good morning Pacific Union School and happy Wednesday. Today is September 6 th .
In a world deluged by technology, sometimes silencing the noise and turning a page is the best therapy. If you enjoy reading, well today is your day. Celebrate National Read a Book Day!
On this Date in United States History:
Some Things to Remember for Students:
- Thank you for following the new rules at lunch time. Shout out to 3 rd and 4 th grade for listening yesterday. Please remember to walk when going to and coming from recess.
- The track is available at first recess, however the area around the track is not. If you are not using the track, then you need to be elsewhere.
- Basketball and football are becoming a bit of an issue. Please clean it up if you want to keep playing in the mornings, and during breaks.
Some Things to Remember for Parents:
- Make sure to check the Wildcat weekly for weekly updates for events on and off campus.
- Our Wellness Center Empowerment groups start this week. Remember these are optional for students.
- Please make sure you are driving slowly and safely through the parking before and after school. Please be mindful it is a busy time, and we need to be safe for everyone picking up and dropping off kids.
- Black gates need to be shut and locked at all times. Please use main entrance onto school grounds.
- If your student plans on playing a sport this school year, then they must have a current physical on file. Don’t wait, go get ASAP. Physicals from last school year are no longer applicable.
So with all of that, let’s go take advantage of the opportunity we are given today. Be safe, Be respectful and Be Responsible. Remember, you have the power to make it a great day or not. However, the choice is yours.